Saturday, March 26, 2011

Daring Brides

Iget very inspired wwith designing weddings. Sometimes it is a bride's theme, or a colr scheme, or a location. Sometimes it is a mere saying that inspires me. When designing a wedding I look to be creative, original, and imaginative but ultimately I have to design a wedding I know the bride will love. I rarely get the chance to bring the weddings of my dreams to life. This is why I spend so much effort putting my bridal show booths together. I love creating a small glimpse into what I could do at a wedding. So this leads to me to an invitation

I invite any bride, friend, colleague to give me a color scheme, a theme ,or just a small idea to base a wedding upon and let me create a display based on the idea OR I invite any bride to fully trust me and let me purely create a one of a kind wedding for you, and I will offer a discount on your wedding planning services. If you are interested email me livelaughloveweddings@gmail.com or post something onmy fabook page, follow this link to Allison Gaddis http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=799430253
follow this link to Live Laugh Love Weddings http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Live-Laugh-Love-Weddings/60703969469

No comments: