Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Details and Details

I adore details at a wedding. I love to look at every little thing at a wedding to see how much detail the bride and groom put into the wedding.I also ask the question "What makes this wedding unique?" I believe every wedding should be an experience. Yes we all know there is a first dance and cake, but the centerpieces, the linens, even a floorplan can be different and makke your guests say Wow! At the weddings I design I want the guests to say "Wow, I would have never thought to do that!"

Come to Enchanted Details Boutique this Wednesday and learn all about the details at your wedding from invitations to favors. 6-8pm April Wireman of April Wireman Designs will be joining me to lead this fabulous workshop.
from hitchedsalon.typepad.com
from www.pcpactions.com
from martha stewart weddings

No comments: