Wednesday, June 29, 2011

His & Her

I was recently put together some design ideas. One of my favorites was a His & Her design. For newlyweds they are all kinds of items labeled "His & Hers" or "Mr. & Mrs.", why not make this your wedding theme. Here I went with a colorful palette of navy, orange, and green, appropriate for any season, and kind of reminds me of a sports team. Instead of fluff and bows and ribbon I went with half the chairs decorated with men's neck ties, and half with white bows. With the menus why not give the men what they want, what man really knows what chicken marsala is? So I went with creating two separate but simple menus. For the men: Chicken wings and Potato Skins. For the Women: Lemon Dill Salmon and Blueberry Citrus Salad. Then why not continue with drinks, give the men a well brewed beer and leave the sweet martinis for the women. Make both parties happy and everyone can enjoy their time at the wedding!
Photos by : Dani Rose Photography, Moonlight Photography, Jennie Andrews Photography, Steven Bridges Photography





No comments: