Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Looking toward the future

I started my business full time in January of 2009, and it has been an amazing journey. I have done about 40 weddings, and more weddings are still to come. I feel that the business has blossomed into a designing business for weddings from a just wedding day coordinating business, and I couldn't be happier. Designing weddings is my favorite part; the customizing of details, the inventive flavors of the food, the always changing color scheme of the decor. I love making a unique wedding experience, not only for the brides and grooms, but for their guests.

In the event of my business growing we are having a face lift done. Same name, same fantastic services, but a more modern look. By the end of September we would have made the full transition, but for now here is a preview of our new look:
2012 season will be amazing, I guarantee it!

No comments: