Monday, September 19, 2011

Something old, something blue, and something NEW!

Something old, something blue, and something NEW! No, it’s not spring cleaning time, but it is fall and change is in the air. In honor of my new business cards, a move to the future, I and my two interns took it upon ourselves to revamp the office this weekend. There is a little bit of old, with my grandmother’s china to glamour up the shelves. There are Navy and white walls, there’s the something blue; and I have a NEW look for you, my present and future brides. The office has been flipped upside down and with the new looks come the easy feeling of modern and sleek, with a mix of traditional and comfort all in one.
With wedding season right around the corner and the upcoming bridal shows and weddings, it is the perfect project to help get me in the mindset for new and creative ideas. I think that you will find the new look just as inviting as the service and creativity that comes along with it. I can’t wait to bring my brides and their families into this new environment.

No comments: